Czerwona Skała - CLIMBING RULES
CLIMBING HERE MEANS ACCEPTING THE FOLLOWING TERMS!
- Czerwona Skała (Red Rock) is a part of the area managed by forest manager Lasy Państwowe – Nadleśnictwo Wałbrzych. Climbing routes have been made as a result of the agreement with Fundacja Wspierania Rozwoju Wspinaczki "Wspinka".
- The rock climber is fully and solely responsible for his safety.
- Climbing is allowed only on climbing routes equipped in bolt premanent anchors.
- The rock climber is obliged to use fully functional and complying standards protection equipment to behave in a cultured manner, in accordance with generally accepted social norms - it is forbidden to make noise, litter and leave impurities.
- When staying near rock walls and while climbing, you should take into account the possibility of falling stones therefore, it is absolutely necessary to use climbing helmets.
- Loose chalk is not allowed in Red Rock district (Czerwona Skała).
- It is forbidden to use self-protection, dry-tooling is not allowed - do not use crampons or ice axes.
- It is forbidden to abseil from the area above the rock wall to fix the top belay anchor.
- If top roping, you should use a locking carabiner attached to the belay anchor.
- Installing new belay points and setting new climbing routes is possible after obtaining the written consent of the Wałbrzych Forest Inspectorate and the WSPINKA Foundation - area curator.
- Organization of collective and commercial events is possible after obtaining the written consent of the land manager - Nadleśnictwo Wałbrzych.
- Those who break the regulations and provisions are obliged to immediately leave the climbing areas after having been summoned by employees of the Forest Inspectorate or authorized persons.
ROCK CLIMBING IS ACTIVITY WITH DANGER OF PERSONAL INFJURY OR DEATH.
PARTICIPANTS SHOULD BE AWARE OF AND ACCEPT THESE RISKS AND BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR OWN ACTIONS AND INVOLVEMENT!